Your timely gift will go to one of the projects in our current major fundraising campaign “From Caring to Curing”. For more information on these projects, please visit the News & Projects web page. Donations can also be tagged for one of our many ongoing projects related to supporting parents, scholarships and community activities. We greatly appreciate and sincerely thank the many individuals and local business donors who contribute on a regular basis. Their continued support is why we continue to promote the cause of intellectual disability and autism in our region and beyond.
Donations of $10.00 or more will be issued a tax receipt. And donations to our Pam Dunn Memorial Fund are always welcome and continually needed. See our pledge cards below.
How to donate: Single or repetitive monthly donations can be made in three ways:
- By phone: Call us between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday, at the office, 450-263-4123, and we will be pleased to receive your donation by credit card, (Visa, MasterCard & American Express).
- Online: Go to the secure CanadaHelps portal and follow the step-by-step instructions. Your credit card will be billed. CanadaHelps will send you a receipt and the Butters Foundation will send you an acknowledgement.
- By mail: Download and print one of the forms below. Mail the completed form to: Butters Foundation, 127 Principale, suite 105, Cowansville, QC, J2K 1J3.
- General Donation Form (Please download and print)
- Pam Dunn Memorial Fund Form (Please download and print)
Other ways of Giving: To learn about other ways to help, click on the following link: Planned Giving
For help in any of these areas, please call us at the Foundation office at 450-263-4123